Dedicated To Fulfilling Your Real Estate Needs
Real estate matters call for knowledge and experience in a number of different areas of the law. The Stone-Siegel Law Firm in Santa Cruz, California, represents individuals and businesses in the full scope of real estate litigation concerns.
Attorneys and Leo B. Siegel bring a solutions-oriented approach to every case. The firm counsels clients regarding:
- Landlord / Tenant Disputes – Evictions
- Contract disputes
- Property defects and fraud by a seller, agent or another party
- Broker negligence and broker representation
- Title issues
- Disputes between co-owners of a property
- Commercial real estate litigation
- Easement and boundary disputes
- Bankruptcy real estate issues
Experience And Past Performance That Counts
Our real estate law attorneys have served clients in Santa Cruz and Santa Clara counties since 1969. We have the staff and resources to address a broad scope of questions.
We limit the number of cases we handle at once in order that we may provide highly personalized solutions. We take the time to fully understand each individual and business we represent in order to ensure that the legal strategies we prepare are aligned with their long-term goals.
We welcome the opportunity to meet and discuss your real estate law needs. Call 831-713-5773 or email us to schedule a meeting. Our lawyers can meet with clients in our Los Gatos office by appointment.